Safety of your data is very important to us. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
By using this site or/and our services, you consent to the Processing of your Personal Data as described in this document.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have
- How can Data be gathered together
- How we use your Personal Data
- What personal data we collect and why
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data Subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – Supervisory Authority representatives as listed here.
Data Breach – a security incident in which sensitive, protected or confidential data is copied, transmitted, viewed, stolen or used by an individual unauthorized to do so.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair and transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
In detail, The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority– meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
How can Data be gathered together
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc. – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
In general we tend not to, but if we do gather information from third parties, we gather it from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here.
Publicly available information
In general we tend not to, but we might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
In general, we use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We use Contact Forms for one reason and for one reason only – in order for you to get in touch with us. We ask you to populate Name, Email, Subject and Comment for informational purposes, so that we can provide you with the best answer to your inquiry.
If you submit a subscription form on our site you will be opting in for us to save your name, email address and other relevant information included in your message. These subscriptions are used to notify you about related content, discounts & other special offers. You can opt our or unsubscribe at any time in the future by clicking link in the bottom of any email.
We use anonymous cookies to prevent users from seeing the same popup repetitively in an attempt to make our users experience more pleasant while still delivering time sensitive messaging.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
You can read more about our Cookie Notice here.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. However, we do not push data for sharing, but our partners may gather some information on our website throughout their embedded content:
Our processing partners:
Our business partners:
Connected third parties:
- CleanTalk – WP contact form Ati-spam safeguard widget. They collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use the CleanTalk anti-spam service. The information they collect depends on how the User sets up CleanTalk for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
We only work with parties who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
What third parties we receive data from
We might receive third party data (such as IP address for example) from our partners listed here. However, we don’t map their data with ours in order to control user profiles. We use such data only for identifying usability (views and conversion) of clicked targets (linked buttons) on our web site.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We don’t automatically map, control, aggregate nor unify user profiles in any way.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
By law, we are obliged to act under EU regulation of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). We are not a member of any other regulated industry or a subject to additional privacy laws.
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality First Party cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
Our web site uses these cookies:
|apbct_timestamp, apbct_site_landing_ts, apbct_page_hits, apbct_cookies_test, apbct_visible_fields, apbct_visible_fields_count||necessary||session||Cookies are used for overall security of the site, such as firewall and anti-spam. Cookies owner is CleanTalk.|
|ct_pointer_data, ct_timezone, ct_sfw_pass_key, ct_checkjs, ct_ps_timestamp, ct_fkp_timestamp||necessary||session||Cookies are used for overall security of the site, such as firewall and anti-spam. Cookies owner is CleanTalk.|
|pll_language||necessary||1 day||Cookie is used for identification of user's browser language. Owner is Polylang.|
You can fully control cookie settings in your browser. You can opt-out on certain cookies originating from our website here: SETTINGS
You can control and remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. More information about settings for specific search engines are available on these links:
Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Note, if you disable all of your cookies, user experience of our site might be affected.
More about cookie Classification
- Session Cookie – Session Cookies are only stored temporarily in the browser’s memory, and are destroyed when it is closed down, although they will survive navigating away from the website they came from. If you have to login to a website every time you open your browser and visit it – then it is using a session cookie to store your login credentials. Many websites use session cookies for essential site functions, and to make sure pages are sent to the browser as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Contact Information | Impressum
Firm Name: MLM SPORTSTIL, družba za trgovino, proizvodnjo in storitve d.o.o.
Address: Ulica 15. maja 2, 6000 Koper – Capodistria, Slovenia
Competence: Okrajno sodišče v Kopru
Registry Number: 2319241000
Tax ID Number: SI 63485699 (VAT registered)
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Personal Data processing is not our core activity. In addition, we don’t aggregate data in order to create user profiles nor monitor user activities extensively, therefore we are not required to have a dedicated DPO.
Data Protection Authority
Our site is present on international markets, therefore hereby we provide link to Data Protection Authorities of all EU Countries.
However, our firm is located in Slovenia, therefore we provide you with local Data Protection Authority Office, where you can find further information.
Data Protection Authority Website: https://www.ip-rs.si/obrazci/varstvo-osebnih-podatkov/
Data Protection Authority Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Authority Phone: +386 1 230 9730